As maintenance supervisor you are responsible to ensure an efficient organization and control over the equipment and property maintenance and repair services and assigned engineering projects, in compliance with environmental and safety regulations to support optimal facility operations.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise a team of about 10 – 15 people from the maintenance team ;
• Ensure an efficient planning of the work schedule, sequence and priority of tasks in relation to maintenance, repair, rework and servicing of operational equipment, buildings, utility systems, waste treatment , etc..
Nature of work assignments can be of preventive maintenance, but also emergency maintenance in case of breakdowns ;
• Ensure completion or participate in the coordination of major maintenance projects ;
• Closely coordinate with stores operations timely and efficient maintenance interventions to support optimal facility operations ;
• Monitor external suppliers on appropriate execution of service contracts (heating and ventilation, leaning, technical equipment , ..).
• This position requires a technical educational background (preferably Engineering).
• Knowledge of environmental legislation and/or stores operations is an asset.
• Motivation and skills to lead a group of employees independently.
• Good communication skills.
• Very good interpersonal skills.
• Required language knowledge is Dutch, French and English