Contract Packager Analyst
A career in logistics that continues to evolve, and in an international atmosphere? Here’s where it all begins. The Caterpillar Logistics Center in Grimbergen is among the best in the world and so are our products.
This position in the Grimbergen planning team will have a variety of tasks linked to the Grimbergen contract packager (A-pack) and packaging improvements projects. In this role you will be responsible for the creation of reports to track the contract packager KPI’s, invoicing of the contract packager, packaging improvements projects and being back up to order operational indirect materials.
Key job functions
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports to track KPI’s of the contract packager
- Invoicing of the contract packager
- Improve the operational indirect materials ordering process
- Being back-up to order operational indirect materials for the Grimbergen DC and contract packager and coordinate deliveries
- Be a liaison between the Grimbergen DC and the contract packager
- Audit conformance of packaging
- Create GPP/PWO packaging records
- Submit and confirm orders in the indirect purchasing tool (Coupa)
- Provide support in packaging improvement projects
- Provide onsite support at the contract packager in Lokeren.
- Back-up of the contract packager analyst in Lokeren.
- Bachelor Degree (i.e. Packaging, Logistics) or a minimum of 2 years of supply chain or operations experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have an effective verbal & written communication
- Knowledge of MS office
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbally and written.