To support our Health and Safety Department, we are looking for a Prevention Advisor – Environment Health and Safety Associate.
* Responsible for maintaining and developing health and safety across the Grimbergen facility, including wellbeing policies and processes.
* Provide day to day Health & Safety assistance and advice to enable the site to comply with relevant statutory legislation.
* Incorporate PSLD Division H&S Playbook elements into the local operational processes and ensuring effective implementation.
* Assist with the development, implementation and roll out of system supported tools to track and monitor safety performance.
* Coordinate incident investigations through root cause and trend analysis and develop and implement corrective actions.
* Conduct Safety FMEA analysis on new and existing warehouse processes.
* Responsible for assessing and advising the necessary training and onboarding requirements to secure long term improvements in H&S performance.
* Communicate relevant H&S initiatives, policies and procedures to management and employees. Conduct regular safety meetings.
* Provide management with regular updates by introducing new policies and procedures to monitor health, safety and wellbeing compliance.