We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Supply Chain professional to fill a critical role as the Regional Inventory Management Analyst. As Regional IM Analyst, your primary role will be delivering superior parts service and inventory performance for the EAME region. These areas focus primarily on Service, Demand Management, Cost Analysis and Strategic inventory stocking decisions. This unique role, will allow you to work in a global environment, networking and collaborating closely with business partners within the EAME region and across Caterpillars global supply chain. No one day will be the same as the previous. You will enjoy the wide variety of challenges to drive towards supply chain improvements. Bring your passion for Supply Chain management and data analysis to gain business insights to deliver Inventory Management solutions for business growth.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Manage Caterpillar’s service parts inventory within the European, African and Middle East (EAME) region and achieve high levels of service parts availability, which directly impacts dealer and end customer satisfaction with Caterpillar product support.
· Network and collaborate effectively with diverse, multi-functional teams in order to apply the supply chain logistics process and leading team efforts to develop a lean parts distribution network.
· Review and monitor Inventory Management performance for the EAME region and align activities to support market demands.
· Driving improvements to service and inventory by optimizing planning processes, long range forecasting and other IM activities
· Reviewing, analyzing, reporting and actioning reasons for low parts availability utilizing PC-SAS, Power BI and SAP SPM and other systems.
· Utilizing PC-SAS to gather data from multiple data sources to perform complex data analysis, make conclusions and recommendations.
· Support internal process partners in areas of root causes to schedule variability, backorders and service loss.
· Collaborating with facility Logistics Center Managers across EAME to address space, velocity and availability issues.
· Collaborating with dealer facing teams, dealers and product groups on strategic service growth initiatives, demand planning and service parts availability initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management, Engineering or Mathematics
· 5+ years of progressively responsible supply chain job experience
· Strong collaborative, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to drive common supply chain processes across multiple departments (both internally within CAT as well as with suppliers and dealers)
· Ability to both work independently as well as within a non-standardized environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to creatively solve complex problems
· Experience with coding/programming utilizing PC-SAS, SQL, or equivalent data analytics software packages
· Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex topics to all levels of leadership.
· Able and willing to travel on an occasional basis (5-10%)
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
· A background/experience in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics
· Experience and knowledge about supply chain principles, specifically those applied to pull replenishment using material replenishment tools and processes, Supply Chain Planning analytical tools, material flow and throughput efficiency
· Ability to design and deploy lean systems in a highly productive environment with minimal disruption to daily requirements
· Leadership skills to effectively lead supply chain improvements making the best use of available resources
· 1+ years of project management experience
· APICS CPIM or CSCP National Certification