As a Quality Engineer within the Global Quality team you will have the primary purpose of conducting investigations, analyzing information and facilitating teams dealing with issues/projects associated with resolution of quality problems. Additionally, you will represent the Global Quality team in interdepartmental meetings/projects as the Quality SME and will lead the roll out of Global Quality projects within the PSLD
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead implementations of quality tools and processes within the PSLD distribution network following CQMS standards.
- Represent the Global Quality team in interdepartmental meetings with the scope of ensuring Quality is prioritized in the roll-out of regional/global processes and solutions.
- Develop plans and tools that are used to implement or support global quality systems or related process i.e. Cost of Poor Quality
- Be proactive in developing quality related control methodologies and systems such as Cost of Quality control company wide. Encourage the implementation of the established systems. Analyze and solve problems occurring during implementation.
- Collaborate with Operational and logistics teams to analyse opportunities, quantify scope for quality process improvement and define core areas of focus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Manufacturing or 3 years of experience in a manufacturing, operations, quality or logistics environment.
- Strong project management, problem solving and data analysis skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, cooperation and influence skills to work with all levels of employees and customers, especially with leadership management employees within a global environment.
- Advanced computer applications, good oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Data reporting skills
- Fluent in English
Top Candidates will also have:
- A minimum three years of experience within quality or operations.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to function in a team and work globally with a diverse group of employees and customers and promote inclusiveness.
- Knowledge of PowerBi and SAS is a plus