A career in logistics that continues to evolve, and in an international atmosphere? Here’s where it all begins. The Caterpillar Logistics Center in Grimbergen is among the best in the world and so are our products.
As Packaging Analyst you will be focused on identifying, analyzing and implementing lean packaging solutions within Aftermarket Parts. Primary focus will be working on Supplier Packaging opportunities (Customer Ready,…) from a material and labour perspective with impact on safety, quality, operational efficiency.
- Lead, support and coordinate Packaging projects with EAME suppliers;
- Coordinate and support EAME Supplier Packaging Quality Audit process;
- Coordinate and support the implementation of Global Packaging initiatives across the Global Parts Supply EAME team;
- Coordinate, Support, and Document the validation of packaging solutions during pilot phases;
- Identify Packaging optimization opportunities to improve Safety, Quality and/or Velocity of Caterpillar Service Parts;
- Lead/participate to joint Process Improvement initiatives with packaging vendors and purchasing to optimize material cost and selection.
- Preferable minimum bachelor’s degree or suitable equivalent experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Preferable project management experience;
- Effective verbal & written communication;
- Professional approach with diverse colleagues and key relationships;
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative;
- Affinity for packaging and willingness to develop packaging knowledge;
- Ability to interpret technical drawings or willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Young dynamic team working in international environment for a market leading company.
- Internal develop & growth opportunities.
- Attractive Salary package & extra-legal advantages including company car.