A career in logistics that continues to evolve, and in an international atmosphere? Here’s where it all begins. The Caterpillar Logistics Center in Grimbergen is among the best in the world and so are our products.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
– identifying and following up on the action plans leading towards PQVC excellence
– Interpreting and identifying how the CPS-principles can be applied leading towards improved performance and service
– facilitate the implementation of the Quality Management system, Quality standards and policies within the facility
– manage the databases with quality information and ensure proper development/preparation of reports
– analyse quality data and initiate reviews of operational processes with Ops management
– establish the weekly communication for Ops management
– analyse entries in the Exception database and cooperate with Ops management on improvements
– interpret and maintain service fill metrics
– He/she is very result-oriented and can set clear expectations towards different teams but is also an excellent guide and coach that drives those teams towards the required results.
– He/she must have an analytical mindset and strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, Access, Powerpoint).
– He/she is a real team player that is able to work with cross-functional teams and is an excellent communicator.
– He/she is action-oriented, punctual, customer-oriented and can work independently.
– He/she has good interpersonal, organisational and planning skills.
– Knowledge of SAP is an asset