Indirect Procurement – Buyer
As a Buyer, you will provide purchasing solutions expertise, using Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, Management to deliver maximum value.
- You are accountable and responsible for the development, and/or communication and implementation of a site sourcing strategy.
- You recognize, lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives for cost and inventory reductions, and quality improvements.
- You lead sourcing, logistics and resourcing decisions and decides on prices in source catalogues, You are responsible for soundness of business proposals and risk assessment.
- You are accountable for the liaison with the corresponding Category/Platform based Buyers.
- You work in close collaboration with a Supply Network Specialist.
- You support the internal customers taking into account product requirements, delivery of benefits required to sustain a competitive advantage, compliance with procurement and company policies.
Strong Negotiator, able to interpret, analyse and negotiate contractual cost elements.
Well-developed interpersonal skills in dealing with sensitive issues, reaching consensus, professionalism.
Analytical, problem solving, and project leadership skills.
Effective communicator in Dutch and English.
The position requires minimum a bachelor’s degree.
Experience in purchasing, logistics.
Knowledge of French.