As a Dealer S&OP Demand Analyst, you will be the primary contact and support person for multiple Caterpillar Dealers on proactive demand planning to achieve superior service.
As a Dealer S&OP Demand Analyst, you will be the primary contact and support person for multiple Caterpillar Dealers on proactive demand planning to achieve superior service. These areas focus primarily on Demand Management, Service, Cost analysis and strategic inventory stocking decisions. Additionally, you will be part of multiple teams that focus on managing stocking for Critical Component parts. This position requires 25% or less travel.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Duties are inventory management oriented with a primary focus of driving improvements to service and inventory by optimizing DFIP, DRP,
fixed requirement processes, and other IM processes.
• Perform work to achieve supply chain performance targets focused on Service, OTIL, CCPA and Inventory Turns
• Support internal process partners in areas of root causes to schedule variability, backorders and service loss.
• Collect, Analyze and present data in monthly Dealer S&OP Reviews
• Create, execute and maintain on-going weekly and monthly reports
• Participate in all projects and meetings to support improvements in Backorders and Service Loss
• Must be comfortable presenting material in front of audiences in person as well as through Teams
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in statistics, mathematics, or business.
• 5+ years of previous experience in Service Parts Logistics with at least 3+ years in inventory management
• Previous experience with SAP systems including SPP Service Parts Planning modules
• Strong mathematical, critical thinking, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Experience utilizing all Microsoft applications with strong emphasis on EXCEL
• Strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with all process partners and customers at all levels
• English language fluency
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• Advanced level degree
• 3+ years of previous experience utilizing both mainframe and PC SAS programming
• Advanced communication skills and the ability to present to both experts and non-experts at all levels of the company
• Self-directed, Self-starter that can either work on projects that have been assigned or identify the next projects that need to be worked on
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft system Power BI
• English, French language fluency