Customer Services Analyst
A career in logistics that continues to evolve, and in an international atmosphere? Here’s where it all begins. The Caterpillar Logistics Center in Grimbergen is among the best in the world and so are our products.
As a member of a dynamic team you make sure dealer first line support is available at all times. You are flexible and adapt easily to workload fluctuations. On a daily basis you are in touch with dealers by phone or electronic communication. You collaborate with colleagues in Traffic, Operations and POFD, both in Grimbergen and in other Cat facilities worldwide.
Key job functions
- Documenting dealer calls and interpreting dealer inquiries sent through the Customer Inquiry Database.
- Scrutinizing Parts Distribution systems for valuable information on backorders.
- Ensuring dealer backorders are filled.
- Giving quick and customized feedback to Caterpillar dealers.
- Handing over complex files to other teams for in depth problem solving activities.
- Keen customer focus.
- Being a team player at all times.
- Problem solving ability.
- Able to work efficiently in busy and challenging environment.
- Experience of Cat logistics processes & systems preferred.
- Good language skills in English and French.